Last Updated: September 5, 2022
Your privacy is important to us at Amplify Philly (“Amplify Philly,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), and we are committed to safeguarding, preserving, and respecting your privacy rights. This online privacy statement (the “Statement” or “Policy”) describes how we collect, use, disclose, and the security of the personal information we gather about you through our Website, https://www.amplifyphilly.com/, attend an event, or when we interact with you through otherwise (together, the “Services”).
For purposes of this Statement, personal information means data that classifies as personal information, personal data, personally identifiable information, or similar terms under applicable data privacy and security laws and regulations. It does not include data excluded or exempted from those laws and regulations, such as deidentified, anonymized, or aggregated data. Nothing in this Statement will constitute an admission or evidence that any particular data privacy or information security law or regulation applies to Amplify Philly generally or in any specific context.
Our Services are used at times by third parties in connection with the services they provide, including for sponsors that may set up sites at events. This Policy does not apply to how third parties may collect and process personal information, and you should consult their applicable privacy policies and terms.
You Consent to This Statement
You should read this Statement carefully. We recommend printing and retaining a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Services, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed with this Statement. If you do not agree to this Statement, you may not use the Services.
This Statement applies regardless of how the Services are accessed and will cover any technologies or devices by which we make the Services available to you.
We may provide you with additional privacy notices and terms where we believe it is appropriate to do so. It is important that you read this Statement together with any other privacy notice or terms we may provide on specific occasions, so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This Statement supplements these other notices and is not intended to override them.
If you have any questions or concerns about our personal information policies or practices, you can contact us in the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
The Information We Collect
Information You Provide
- Completing Forms on Our Website. If you request to receive information, sign up for our newsletter, or fill out any forms on our Website, we may ask you to provide information. That information may differ depending on the form, but it may include your name, email address, other contact information, and preferences and experiences with music.
- If You Buy Tickets From Us. If you buy tickets from us, we will collect your name, email, mailing address, payment information, how you heard about us, and musical preferences or experiences.
- If You Attend an Event. If you attend an event, we may check your identification and vaccination card. However, we do not collect or store this information. Our events may also have photographers and videographers who could capture your image.
- If You Donate to Us. If you donate to Amplify Philly, we will collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information.
- Social Media. If you interact with our Services through social media, we may collect information that you post. Please note that your comments and information will be visible to the public, so you should never share personal information that you would like to keep private.
- When You Contact Us. If you send us an email or otherwise contact us, we will collect your email address and any information that you provide in the email.
- Job Applications and Employment. If you apply for a job with or are employed or contracted by us, we will collect various pieces of information about you to administer the employment relationship, provide benefits, and ensure security. Such information will vary depending on your role, but it would likely include name, social security number, educational information, and financial account information.
Information That We Collect About You
We may collect information about you from third parties that organize festivals where we set up our own events. In such instances, the festival organizer may share with us which individuals have signed up for or attended our events. The information may vary, but it may include contact information such as name and email address.
Information We Collect as You Navigate Our Site
We automatically collect certain information as you use the Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. We may collect information automatically through your use of the Services, such as which of the pages on the Services you access, the frequency of access, and how long you use our Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses.
- Mobile Device Information. When you access our Services via a browser on your mobile device, we may also collect mobile network information, including telephone number, the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes.
- Location Information. We may collect information about your actual location which may be determined from GPS and other sensors that may reveal information on or nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
How Do We Use “Cookies” and Other Tracking Technologies?
We may send one or more Cookies to your computer or other device. We may also use other similar technologies such as tracking pixels, tags, or similar tools when you visit our Services.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual needs;
- Contact you to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- Advertise new content, events, and services that relate to your interests;
- Provide you with more personalized content that is most relevant to your interest areas; and
- Recognize when you return to our Services.
You can manage your Cookies preference as described in the “Managing Your Cookies” section below.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use and Why?
The following chart lists the different types of Cookies that we and our service providers use on the Services, examples of who serves those Cookies and links to the privacy notices and opt-out information of those Cookie servers.
We do not use any cookies, pixels, or other tracking that discloses to any third party information that identifies a person as having viewed specific video materials.
How Long Do Cookies Stay on My Device?
Some Cookies operate from the time you visit the Services until the end of that particular browsing session. These Cookies, which are called “Session Cookies,” expire and are automatically deleted when you close your Internet browser.
Some Cookies will stay on your device between browsing sessions and will not expire or automatically delete when you close your Internet browser. These Cookies are called “Persistent Cookies” and the length of time they will remain on your device will vary from Cookie to Cookie. Persistent Cookies are used for a number of purposes, such as storing your preferences so that they are available for your next visit and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit the Services, how your use of the Services may change over time, and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
Managing Your Cookies
It may be possible to block Cookies by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including Essential Cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of the Services.
You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org.
Does the Site Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals?
At this time, our Site does not respond differently based on a user’s Do Not Track signal.
How We Use the Personal Information
We use personal information we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and your device;
- To provide you with information, newsletters, or Services that you request from us;
- To advertise opportunities, services, or special events that we think may be of interest to you;
- To provide customer support, troubleshoot issues, manage accounts, and respond to requests, questions, or comments;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts; and
- To notify you about any additions, upgrades, or changes in our Services.
How We Share Personal Information
Access and use by third-party service providers:
From time to time, Amplify Philly enters into arrangements with companies whose expertise is essential for our own services to function properly. We disclose to these service providers only such personal information as is reasonably necessary to perform these functions, and any such third parties will be under an obligation to us to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
Access by other nonaffiliated third-party companies:
Although we do not generally share personal information with nonaffiliated third-party companies, we may share some personal information with event sponsors, including the names and emails of the people who attend the event.
For legal purposes:
Amplify Philly reserves the right to cooperate with local, provincial, state, federal and international officials in any investigation requiring either personal information or reports about lawful of unlawful user activity on this site. We also reserve the right to share your personal information to establish, exercise, or defend our legal and property rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also share your personal information with any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
If Amplify Philly is ordered by a legal process or government to provide data about one or more individual users, we will notify those users of our compliance with that order, to the extent permitted by law.
Business transactions or mergers:
Amplify Philly reserves the right to share your personal information to third parties as part of any potential business or asset sale, merger, acquisition, investment, round of funding, or similar type of transaction.
Bankruptcy or insolvency:
In the event of bankruptcy, insolvency, or dissolution proceedings, we may share your personal information with third parties as part of the sale or reorganization process.
Advertising and Marketing Choice
We respect your rights in how your personal information is used and shared. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org as well as follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence. Please note, however, that we may still need to contact you regarding other matters.
Where Your Personal Information is Held
Amplify Philly processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America, and may do so in other countries. If you use our Services or otherwise provide us with information from outside of the United States, you expressly consent to the transfer of your data to the United States, the processing of your data in the United States, and the storage of your data in the United States.
How Long Is Your Personal Information Kept
We will retain your personal information until the personal information is no longer necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided. We may retain your personal information for longer periods for specific purposes to the extent that we are obliged to do so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, to protect you, other people, and us from fraud, abuse, an unauthorized access, as necessary to protect our legal rights, or for certain business requirements.
We will delete your personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or upon your request, subject to exceptions as discussed in this Statement or under applicable law, contract, or regulation.
Our Commitment to Data Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take various reasonable organizational, administrative, and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. If required by law to do so, we will notify you and/or the relevant supervisory authority in the event of a data breach.
However, we cannot and do not guarantee complete security, as it does not exist on the Internet.
Third Party Links
Amplify Philly’ Services may contain links to third-party websites. When we provide links, we do so only as a convenience and do not endorse any products or services and are not responsible for any content of any third-party website or any links contained within. It is important to note that this Statement only applies to Amplify Philly’ Services. We are not responsible and assume no responsibility for any personal information collected, stored, or used by any third party as a result of you visiting third-party websites. We also advise that you read the privacy notice of any third-party websites you choose to visit carefully.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification or parental consent, we will immediately delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
This Statement may change from time to time. We will post any changes to this Statement on this page, and you should check these terms when you use the Services. Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of the most current version of this Statement
3525 I Street STE #316
Philadelphia, PA 19134